Monday, August 30, 2010

My God father: God the Father's Vessel (Descriptive)

If I put all th people I met in my whole earthly existence in a straight line from good to bad, My "Ninong" will be the prime character.


Ramir Santiago Lacuata, my friend, my defender and my mentor. He is God-fearing fellow. I have learned many biblical teachings from him. What I am today is a product of his influence in my entire personality. His moral values serves as my standard and concept of self-discipline.Even through, I considered myself as a conventional teenager trying to discover good from bad, his examples always remind me to put God first.


He is a good grandson, a better brother and the best son in the family. There are many scenes in his life that taught me to be patient, kind, loving, enduring, industrious, orderly, honest, evil-hater, pious, self-sacrificing and a good Samaritan. Is he an angel? well yes .. because he is my "Guardian Angel". He even disregard his own happiness just to be with me since my childhood.There are many loving memories I kept in my heart about the angelic deeds of my god father. He is a shoulder to cry on, the providential gift-giver on all my personal occasions and my confessor in times of confessions. He knows me very well, my sentiments my shortcomings and my aspirations. My god father always inculcate in my life to be contented in midst of poverty, to be enlightened during the darker side of my life, to be at peace in times of personal challenges and to be considerate even everybody don't even care.

I write this because I want the world to know that I love my Papa Ramir. Love begot's love. If he manage to offer his life for me. I will do the same thing for him. To discretized the above mentioned statements, I will sealed this descriptive salutation with the NAME OF GOD.

MY GOD FATHER IS MY GOD FATHER VESSEL! :)

1 comment: